The Christmas is coming to Tampere! Tampere Christmas Opening is starting up the christmas season on Sunday 15th of November from 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm in the Tampere Central Square and Kuninkaankatu. Traditional Christmas Parade with jolly characters leaves from Hämeenkatu 1 at 2 pm and ends up in Keskustori about 2.30 pm (the Central Square). Events follow each other after the opening until Christmas.
From the Events Calendar you will find the events in an easy way by clicking the right day:
- Tampere Christmas Opening on Sunday 15.11. at 14.30-16 in the Tampere Central Square and Kuninkaankatu
- The Christmas Opening of Sokos Department Store on Sunday 15.11.
- The Christmas Opening of Stockmann Department Store on Sunday 15.11. and other Christmassy events
- The Christmas Opening of Koskikeskus on Sunday 15.11.
- The Christmas of Doghill in the Särkänniemi’s Adventure Park, which is open during weekends from 21.11.2015 until 3.1.2016.
- From the Stable Yards- Christmas you can find some arts and crafts for christmas presents and souvenirs from 22.11. until 23.12.
- Tampere Christmas Market in the Tampere Central Square from 4.12. until 22.12.
- The Christmas House of The Verkaranta Arts and Crafts Centre from 10.11. until 23.12.
- The Christmas of The Children’s Cultural Centre Rulla from 16.11. until 19.12.
- DesignOn Tampere Christmas in Boutiques 28.11.-23.12. and Design Market in Tullikamari 12.-13.12.
Upload the Christmas Events 2015 brochure here!